As I Prepare For 2018

When I consider my history and how God has helped me to navigate through life, I cannot deny the grace of God that is upon my life and has been manifesting in my career and journey in the market place. I appreciate and talk about it as a way of giving glory back to God. I constantly review my past so I can be properly instructed. 

Yes I forget what is behind me and press on to what is in my future. However, I must have an understanding of what made or marred any aspect of what I did or did not do to get here. I ended the year on a high and am truly looking forward to an exciting and goal-driven 2018. I want it to be a year that is well spent. I want to live a ‘called life’. I want to be productive. I want to be properly guided. I want to excel in the true sense of the word.

As I prepare for 2018, I am instructed by the conversation between Jacob and Esau when Jacob was returning home after his stay with Laban “And he said, Let us take our journey, and let us go, and I will go before thee. And he said unto him, My lord knoweth that the children are tender, and the flocks and herds with young are with me: and if men should overdrive them one day, all the flock will die. Let my lord, I pray thee, pass over before his servant: and I will lead on softly, according as the cattle that goeth before me and the children be able to endure, until I come unto my lord unto Seir. - Gen. 33:12-14


Jacob understood his peculiar circumstances and pleaded with his brother Esau to journey on while he comes behind at his own pace. I call this “Journeying on your lane”. I will try to stay on my lane as I journey through 2018 appreciating that God has put on my lane everything I require to succeed. #Journeyingonyourlane  #GraceofGod  #valuecreation #CalledLife  #Goaldriven2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channel Management & Sustainable Business Growth

Ethics, Protocols and Relationship Between Co-workers

I BELIEVE IN CAUSE MARKETING